- SUPREME QUALITY. The saffron is carefully harvested using old traditional methods. All the saffron stigmas are handpicked carefully, and only the best stigmas are selected for selling. The price of best saffron is very expensive but it has many benefits.
- HIGH COLOUR. Due to the high quality of the Saffron, the colouring strength is very high. You have to use very little to achieve good colouring. Perfect for Rice dices and for a nice warm cup of Milk or Tea.
- STRONG TASTE. The taste is strong and explosive. Grind and soak a small quantity of saffron in hot water. Because of the supreme quality you only need a small amount. Once soaked in water you can use it on all your different dishes, so easy 🙂
- SWEET SMELL. Once you have received your saffron, the best way to describe the smell is to open the box and just smell it. Its amazing 🙂 Very strong smell of the flower. A strong smell indicates a good quality of the saffron.
- SAFFRON PACKAGING. The best saffron comes in handmade Tin boxes with Nice artwork. Please keep the saffron in a cool dry place away from sunshine.
- “Royal Spices” provides one of the best saffron to the global market. All the Saffron comes from Spain and we are connected with farmers who have been farming Saffron for over 200 years. The farming grounds are located in north of Spain , in the Castilla La Mancha where most of Spain’s saffron is coming from. Spain is also known for its supreme quality and taste of the best saffron. Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, commonly known as the saffron crocus. Crocus is a genus in the family Iridaceae. Saffron crocus grows to 20-30 cm (8-12 in) and bears up to four flowers, each with three vivid crimson stigmas, which are the distal end of a carpel. Together with the styles, or stalks that connect the stigmas to their host plant, the dried stigmas are used mainly in various cuisines as a seasoning and coloring agent .
Saffron 1 Gram Royal Spices Natural Ultra High Quality For Tea Paella Rice Cooking
The saffron is carefully harvested using old traditional methods. All the saffron stigmas are handpicked carefully, and only the best stigmas are selected for selling.
- Reviews (6)