- SUPREME QUALITY: Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world. Our saffron Natural is carefully harvested using old traditional methods. All our saffron stigmas are handpicked carefully, and only the best stigmas are selected for selling. Saffron is widely used in Middle East, Indian, European, and Arab cuisine.
- COLOUR: Due to the high quality of our Saffron, the colouring strength is very high. You have to use very little to achieve good colouring. Saffron contributes a luminous yellow-orange colouring to foods.
- TASTE: The taste is strong and explosive. Grind and soak a small quantity of saffron in hot water. Because of the supreme quality you only need a small amount. Saffron is used in dishes ranging from rice dishes, the Milanese risotto of Italy, the paella of Spain, the bouillabaisse of France, to the biryani with various meat accompaniments in South Asia. One of the most esteemed use for saffron is in the preparation of the Golden Ham, a precious dry-cured ham.
- SCENT: Amazing strong scent. Good quality saffron Natural is often judged by its strong scent. Saffron’s aroma is often described by connoisseurs as reminiscent of metallic honey with hay-like notes, while its taste has also been noted as hay-like and sweet. Rich in Vitamin A and B.
- MORE SIZES: This packaging has 2 Grams of saffron Natural . Our unique packing is perfect for gifts. Different sizes available. From 0.5 to 3 grams. for buy more can click product
Saffron 2 Gram Royal Spices Natural Ultra High Quality For Tea Paella Rice Cooking
Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world. Our Natural saffron is carefully harvested using old traditional methods.
- Reviews (5)